In order to ensure the quality of the glue, the followi […]
In order to ensure the quality of the glue, the following must be done:
(1) Select the adhesive that is used.
(2) Both aspects of high adhesive strength and good durability are considered.
(3) Do not use adhesives that exceed the shelf life and pot life.
(4) If the single component glue is layered, precipitated, and stirred evenly before use.
(5) Multi-component glue should be mixed and mixed according to the specified ratio.
(6) Do not use simple docking.
(7) Try to use lap, miter, socket, and hybrid connections.
(8) The length of the overlap should not be too long.
(9) Adhesive laminate should not be overlapped, but also mitered
(10) Adding screws and rivets, wrapping the edges and preventing peeling.