First, the LED package is baked and discolored after it […]
First, the LED package is baked and discolored after it is removed from the mold.
Causes: 1. The oven is too dense and poorly ventilated.
2, the local temperature of the oven is too high.
3, there are other color pollutants in the oven.
Solution: Improve ventilation. Remove stains and confirm the actual temperature in the oven.
Second, it is not easy to release.
Cause: The AB glue problem or the glue does not reach the curing hardness.
Solution: Contact the supplier to confirm the curing temperature and time. LED bubble problem.
Third, LED bubble problem.
Causes: 1. Bubbles in the bowl: Bad silicone gel.
2. Stent bubbles: The curing temperature is too high and the epoxy cure is too intense.
3. Slit, pop top: curing time is short, epoxy resin curing is not complete or uneven. AB glue exceeds usable time.
4. Bubbles on the surface of the lamp: Epoxy adhesive is difficult to degas, or the vacuum degree of the user is not enough. The dispensing time is too long.
Solution: Depending on the use, improve the process or contact the epoxy supplier.
Fourth, LED yellowing.
Reasons: 1, baking temperature is too high or too long;
2, with the wrong proportion of plastic, A plastic and more easily yellow.
Solution: 1. A/B is cured and released at 120-140 degrees/30 minutes. Long-time baking above 150 degrees may cause yellowing.
2. A/B cures at 120-130 degrees/30-40 minutes for mold release. It will yellow when exceeding 150 degrees or baking for a long time.
3. When making a large lamp, lower the curing temperature.
Fifth, LED bracket rubber.
Causes: 1. The surface of the stent is uneven and produces capillary phenomenon. 2, AB glue contains volatile materials.
Solution: Please contact the supplier.
Six, red ink failure
Reason: AB glue is not completely cured, poor sealing.
Solution: 1. Strengthen the AB glue mixing, and correctly control the curing and aging temperature, so that the AB glue is completely cured.
VII. Lamps on the same row of brackets are partially colored or have different gelation times and have uneven quality.
Cause: Stirring is not sufficient.
Solution: Stir thoroughly, especially at the corners of the container.
8. Add the same dose of toner in the same batch, but the color of the product is different.
Cause: The toner concentration is not uniform; or the toner is precipitated.
Solution: Warm the toner and stir it before use.